Menu
Ardoyne137
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Cable My Street

Hi,

Our street had Virgin cable put in last summer and we had a flyer from Virgin saying it would be up and running soon.

However, when checking coverage to see what service we could get two issues arose. Firstly, when I put my postcode in my address isn’t available to select🤔. Secondly, on checking my next door neighbours address for coverage there is nothing available 😕. 

Any ideas,

Alex. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cable My Street

Hi Ardoyne137,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community Smiley Happy

We'd love for you to join us, please call our sales team and we can look at getting a spotter out to check the cabling. 0800 183 1234 is the number.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Ardoyne137
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi John,

thanks for your reply. 

I have been in touch with sales and they couldn’t find my address initially but could on another one?? It’d be nice to pair these up in future. 

Having spoken with your colleague they have checked and the line has been cabled to the house but for some reason can’t offer anything. 

They have raised a log and hopefully somebody will be out to check out the cable.

Take care,

Alex. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for coming back to me Alex, let me know the resolution of the spotter coming out

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos