Menu
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Appalling customer service

I never write on these forums but totally frustrated with customer service. For 10 days i have been trying to cancel my package due to the increase price.  I have emailed 3 times spent hours on the phone and when i get to talk to someone they then pass me to someone else who never answers the phone - back to where I started.  Hours wasted and still not cancelled.  I have never experienced such bad customer service like this. Obviously the thinking from those in charge is that make it as difficult as possible for people to cancel and totally frustrate them so they just pay what Virgin want you to pay.  I have to say it works because i am about to give up -  I wish I never signed up to Virgin media and I would recommend no one ever goes near them.  Anyone any ideas please.

0 Kudos
Superfast
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Appalling customer service

virgin doesn't have an email contact for anything, so not sure who you have been emailing.

as per the Ts&Cs of you contract you can cancel by

1) call CS and going thru the cancellations team
2) write to them at the registered address noted in the your Ts&Cs.

-----------------------------------------------------------

My Broadband Ping - spgray

Community elder
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Appalling customer service

Hi TGN42,

Sorry to see you are having problems getting through on the phone.

The best times to call are first thing on a morning 8am when lines first open, or around tea time.

VM don't have a customer facing email address.

There are currently three methods to cancel, instead of the usual two due to Covid.

You could try the text messaging service. Just send  a text with a description of cancellation  to 07533 051809. Your message will go into a queue and a representative will respond to you as soon as possible. It may take a few days. 

You can also call  150 from your Virgin landline, or 0345 454 1111, but best to call at 8am to avoid call queues, or around tea time

Or write to them to as per the terms and conditions. If writing send it by registered post.

Virgin Media Sales Operation Support, Diamond Plaza, Daleside Road, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG2 3GG;

https://www.virginmedia.com/shop/the-legal-stuff/terms-and-conditions-for-fibre-optic-services#end

If you are still in contract there may be some early cancellation fees

https://www.virginmedia.com/shop/the-legal-stuff/terms-and-conditions-for-fibre-optic-services/early...

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos