Menu
kayleightaylor1
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

£125 voucher

Hi 

I joined virgin on the 11th January and when singing up I opted for a £125 reward voucher, I haven't had anything about this yet was wondering when I should receive this 

Many thanks 

Kayleigh

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: £125 voucher

Hi kayleightaylor1, 
Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great to have you on board with us in the Community. 
We'll need to take a look at this for you in more detail. In order to do that I will need to confirm some information with you. 
I have sent you a private message regarding this and will investigate further once I receive your reply. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.
Speak soon,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: £125 voucher

Hi Kayleightaylor1, 

Thanks for coming back to me on this. 

I have filled out an exception form for you and this has now gone over to the Rewards team. They will check your account to confirm eligibility and if your account is eligible, they will arrange for the vouchers to be sent out via Email. You should keep an eye on your email inbox as well as the junk/deleted folders from 5 days on wards after this post. The email will be from Eden Red with the subject as 'Virgin Media Rewards: you're in for a treat!'. 
You won't hear back from me unless there is an issue, in which case I'll need some further details from you to chase it so will come back to you here. 
Speak soon,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos