Menu
lojelo5
Up to speed
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

£1 for 18 months loyal customer

I've just got a new deal on my current contract which to me seems perfectly fine, though wish they put  the deal in the contract other way round.

My package = 350mb & talk more anytime 

My contract is for 12 months but I was receiving a promotional offer of £11 for 18 months which I thought was ok for this package which was £62 when I 1st signed up. I was paying £52 a month from September 2017 to October 2019. Prices went up in December so the package went up to £55 a month which I thought was still ok for what I was getting. Then at the end of January I had a bill for £59.40 with no other charges but my account was still saying my package was £55! so I phoned customer services spoke to a nice Scottish chap who knocked some more money off for me.

He got it back down to £54 for me I thought that was fine not moaning about that at all it was when I looked at my account online that annoyed me a little something that could have been rectified if the promotional offers were the other way round. I looked at the new contract and thought to myself £5 discount for 12 months, another discount and then £1 for 18 months being a loyal customer it would have looked much better the other way round...but thanks anyway for the discounts anything to help with this ongoing price increases.

Thanks

lojelo5

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: £1 for 18 months loyal customer

Hi lojelo5, 

Thank you for getting in touch. 

I am sorry you're unhappy with the recent discounts our team have given you, we will always do our best to find you a suitable package this will depend on what offers are available at the time as our offers do change regularly. I will pass your feedback on to the relevant team.  

Please let us know if we can help you with anything else. 

All the best, 

Hetty_R
0 Kudos
Highlighted
lojelo5
Up to speed
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Hetty_R

I wasn't complaining too much, just that it made me think am I only worth £1 for being a loyal customer from the beginning of the old ntl days you can see where I am coming from surely.

Thanks

lojelo5

0 Kudos
chenks
Super solver
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

@lojelo5 wrote:

Hi Hetty_R

I wasn't complaining too much, just that it made me think am I only worth £1 for being a loyal customer from the beginning of the old ntl days you can see where I am coming from surely.

Thanks

lojelo5

the entitlement of some folk!

0 Kudos