All I Want for Christmas is Great TV

VirginMedia
Virgin Media Staff
Virgin Media Staff

virginmedia-logo-head.png

On the first day of Christmas,
Virgin Media gave to me,
a whole month of free UKTV

Great news! Until January 2nd 2015, we've moved the following channels into the M TV package:

Watch, Eden, Gold, Alibi. Good Food & Home.

And Watch +1, Eden +1, Gold +1, Alibi +1. Good Food +1 & Home +1.

In M HD you also get Watch HD, Eden HD, Dave HD, Alibi HD and Good HD.

More new channels...

HUM Europe - a 24 hour Pakistani entertainment TV channel with sitcoms, serials, and soaps launched this month (channel 833).

It's also on our TV Anywhere service.

Local channels on 159 include Bay TV for Liverpudlians, and Mustard TV  serving up Norwich-based fare.

Double tops to finish

Sky Sports 3
and HD will be rebranded Sky Sports Darts from the 18th December until January 6th.

Enjoy!

2 REPLIES 2

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

It's also worth mentioning that customers with the M+ & L TV packs also have access to UKTV's HD channels (listed above) in addition to the SD versions that are normally part of their pack for the above period.Smiley Happy

VM 350BB 2xV6 & Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Merry Christmas to all the MODs I know you take the flak when we have a problem we head here, so thanks for you understanding and have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Q: what is the height of bad luck

A: a turkey getting ran over on Boxing Day

A guy moans to his wife that he got a job as Santa' his wife says whats you problem you only work one day a year " Yeah but its NIGHTSHIFT he said"