cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to get back into witcher, played loads on launch but not played much since, was waiting for all dlc to be out. Eso is definitely an acquired taste, I enjoy for a weekend blast then I leave for a few weeks , doesnt give me the same must urge play as any of the other elder scrolls, my god when morrowind came out I was absent for weeks and weeks 🙂

John_G
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Ah Morrowind 🙂 it was the first ES game I played. I was used to Zelda and Fable so I immediately started picking up every object in a room and got trounced by the owner immediately! Oblivion got me through my 3rd year of university, I divided my time between exploring Cyrodiil, Work and watching Neighbours. Simpler times!

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Haha, I did exactly the same,spent many a time running from guards.living my life in morrowind and ignoring the world,had pc version and Xbox version, then family came along and dragged me kicking and screaming into the real world, but I still get chance to lose myself in them games from time to time, funny enough just started oblivion again with loads of mods, almost feels like a different game.

B1GCC
Joining in

battlefield 1 open beta ps4

Have been enjoying WoW Legion, they have done much better with this expansion than the last 3. The class hall scenario makes your class questing unique in a sense, which means good replayability for different characters.

And crafting is back somewhat, in a much more difficult version of it, now you have to work hard to earn your professions which is good.

The new level system makes it challenging no matter where you go, zones are no longer a specific level range, the mobs level with you.. thus again making where you quest your choice.

Although the start of each class it is difficult until you get your first Artifact weapon then it gets more manageable.

Stay away from the new Dalaran underbelly though.... it is certainly troll central there.

Majide!

Been tempted to try it again with the new exp pack, so far ive held off but dont know how long i can fight the urge 🙂

John_G
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

I gave the Battlefield Beta a go last night with a few friends and it was... alright. I'm not a particular fan of Battlefield or Cod but this was an interesting take on the genre using WW1 era weaponry and tactics. One of my friends i was playing is a bit of a history buff so I'd get a running commentary on historical accuracy such as the early phonetic alphabet. Although hearing we'd lost objectives 'Apples' and 'Butter' always got a good laugh.

Anyone else given it a go? What did you think?

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

I am playing Call Of Duty Black Ops 3 on my Xbox One. (Still like a bit of BO1 and 2 on the 360)
And yes I am still playing FFX and FFX-2 HD Remastered on my PS3. Tried FF Type O HD Xbox One and was not impressed so thats just sat on a shelf with all my other Final Fantasy Games. 

John_G
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Tidus I played through the FFX & FFX-2 remaster on PS3 a while back. What did you think to the changes they made to X-2? I thought they improved the game quite a bit with the strange monster team dynamic. Also did you play that endless tower mode? I think it's called final mission but I could be thinking of something else.

Have not played X-2 yet on the PS3. Last time I played FF X-2 was on the PS2 (Still have both X and X-2 for the PS2).

Currently am trying to get the Colestrail Weapons on X.