Conan: Exiles Early Access, been busy building our clan fortress

20170220215726_1.jpg

Shelke
Alessandro Volta

Looks good

MUD_Wizard
Superuser Emeritus
Superuser Emeritus

In my first week of competitive 1v1 ranked play, I signed up for the Planetary Annihilation Titans Legion tournament, which was held today. Only just sorted out my hotkeys, installed the Legion MOD, PA chat and learned some basic strategies. Lots more learning to do..

I'm going to try out the new mass effect game via EA early access, it's downloading now - the youtubes of it pre-early access looked good. Now I'll get to try it out before I lay down the cash whenever is released.

MUD_Wizard
Superuser Emeritus
Superuser Emeritus

@Shelke wrote:

I'm going to try out the new mass effect game via EA early access, it's downloading now - the youtubes of it pre-early access looked good. Now I'll get to try it out before I lay down the cash whenever is released.

Post a video and a review.

I'm currently dividing my time between Elder Scrolls Online, World of Warcraft, Neverwinter, Witcher 3 and Fallout 4. Other games I dip in and out of include SWTOR and Lord of the Rings Online, while I keep meaning to get back to Dragon Age:Inquisition. By switching between games (and characters) I find they stay fresh and I never run out of content. 

qa-pam
Joining in

World of Warcraft is typically my go to game, but I have been playing Factorio with my husband recently.

the_jez
On our wavelength

I'm still on Destiny, waiting for Destiny 2. Otherwise Hearthstone, Ghost Recon: Wildlands and FFXV. Looking forward to the Bank Holiday Weekend; hopefully should get a bit of gaming in. 

wotusaw
Superfast

I played Titanfall 2 until upgrading to the Vivid gamer 200 and getting a superhub 3 a couple of months ago.

Due to the high latency the Superhub 3 causes can't play that now although I still try occasionally. In fact can't play any 'fps' games at all including all 'COD' titles etc.

I've now gone back to the Level 9 text games. Snowball and Lords of Time. (1983) These don't require an internet connection. Also 'Julia among the Stars' is another scifi adventure game that's back on the playlist.

Until they fix the 'puma 6 chipset' high latency problem the superhub 3 has I'm having to play offline and non 'fps' games. 

I'm playing:

1. Call of Duty.
2. Assassin's Creed.