Did you mean: 

Kippies
Alessandro Volta

LD_Adventure_Time_3_1465838557_bmp_jpgcopy.jpg

Kippies
Alessandro Volta

Now this.....

DXMD-2.jpg

16 quid in Tesco....other supermarkets are available (and probably better)

Kippies
Alessandro Volta

And having been beaten hollow by the Hacking sub game and forgotten a security code Ive reverted to...

Bioshock.jpg

Battlefield 1 taking all my time at the moment, got it off the psn sale on monday, ive only put it down today to go back to work

Amazing game, enjoying it so much, completely suck but its not all about kills thankfully

Boldee
Tuning in

Tyranny and Beyond Earth this week

John_G
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

I recently gave This War of Mine: The little ones a go as it was one of the free games on PS Plus. I must say it was a bit of a harsh learning curve but once I figured out what I was doing it was deeply engrossing. The art style and colour palette might be a bit dreary but it only adds to the over all  downtrodden tone of the game. Has anyone else played it?

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

You should take a look at Verdun for PC its a bit more realistic although it does not compete graphically, trouble with Battlefield 1 is they have made WW1 fit their system and not the other way around.verdun.jpg

Kippies
Alessandro Volta

Had a go on PS4 VR today- a friends not mine.

Pretty impressed, compared to other VR offerings it offers a lot more bang for your buck.

PSVR.jpg

I found the story driven stuff more fun than the arcadey stuff, The London Heist was cracking. The one caveat is its pretty much "shooter on rails", but ducking and popping up to shoot some gangsters and reloading with the move motion controllers was more fun than I thought.

I still play the Atari VCS 2600 games occasionally:Pitfall IIPitfall IIMissile Command easter eggMissile Command easter egg

Ain't video games changed a lot!  Programmers used to hide stuff in the games as the authors wern't credited.  There was a bug in Pitfall II where your Pitfall Harry could jump through rocks.  I found it, and a friend was the first to complete it with a maximum score of 199,000.  David Crane (ex Atari) did PF2 and Rob Fulop did Missile Command.  The joys of the Imagic Numb Thumb Club, Atari Owners Club Newsletters and the Activision thing which I can't recall.  You used to get certificates of completion of them if you sent polaroid pics of your score in. Check out the following link for emulators and games: http://www.atariage.com/

A lot of these games were only 4K ROMS, some were 8K and PF2 was 16K.  By today's standards, well, the original 32 bit version of Microsoft Calculator was 48k.  Years back someone wrote a space invaders clone for the Electron, which fitted on one line of code, taking up 1k of memory.

The only winning move is not to play.
No system is 100% secure
Ridicule is nothing to be scared of - Adam Ant
The only thing constant - is change. Chris Evans
The internet is a series of tubes
Windows Update isn't rocket science - if it were, it would work.
Unlike Monty Python, spam is never off.
Some video posts may contain swearing/inappropriate content for young children

π

ive got it on steam, got the ps plus version too but not tried that yet, but yeah its a very deep engrossing game, and definitely not a cheerful one