cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shelke
Alessandro Volta

Well, Resident Evil 7 collector edition isn't going to be a thing, I just got an email from GAME about it...

"Hi NAMEHERE,

Unfortunately, the Mansion Replica statues that formed part of our Resident Evil 7 Collector’s Edition have arrived damaged from the manufacturer, Link Digital Spirit, and we are unable to send on to our customers.

Because of this we are unable to fulfil this order and will be refunding any payments taken."

Shelke
Alessandro Volta

Since I won't be getting RE7 now... I reinstalled Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 and went to the PVP mode. Only to find out that most players rage quit mid-fight when they're losing so not to affect their win/loss ratio. Apparently the game has no mechanism built in to temp suspend+lower a person's rating for rage quiting mid fight. At the very least the non-rage quiter should get a +1 win.

At least I had enough GAME credit as an apology from GAME to buy a figurine of Princess Peach and Rosalina, yay

HellSauce
Joining in

Tower Unite, any of you tried it yet? Amazing game and you should seriously try it out...

http://store.steampowered.com/app/394690

Shelke
Alessandro Volta

Overwatch is fun, I just got it today. Been playing as Mercy mostly Cat Happy Also started playing through a pre-owned copy of Last Guardian. I got to the mirror retrieval bit then took a break.

Resident evil 7 has taken my attention this week, such a good game, went for windows version and got xbox one too, kids can play that one while i play pc (dont worry not young kids lol)

Pc version very well optimised and scary as hell to play with headphones on lol

thats going to keep my attention for the next few weeks,then back to ff15 on my ps4 i think

Btw long shot but has  anyone got any beta codes for  the ps4 beta firmware they dont want to use, wanting to test out the pro boost mode and the external hdd support (at last) ,

ive been in all the other betas and this one i want the most and i dont get a code, just typical lol

Hi all,

I play andriod games such as crime city, clash of kings, modern warfare and boom beach any one else?

Denty76
Tuning in

PlayStation 4

Black ops 3, although this franchise appears to be dying it still manages to pull me back in. All this wall running has got silly was hoping they would go back to the whole modern warfare 2 days epic story line and very good online. Seems to have lost its way. Newest game The Division, can honestly say it's excellent. Heard a lot of bad press about it but thought I'd give it a go, and I now go to that first. 

Xbox1

Forza. Only really doing it for the kids, but it's a very good game, so much so that I've set up my own account and playing it for myself instead of the kids one.

i got black ops 3 on ps4, only got half way through it, and just traded it in, really didnt enjoy it.

Division is a really good game, i got that a few months back on xbox and spent alot of time in it, only thing is when you have done everything i find it hard to get any reason to play any more unless you like the pvp, underground fun at first but got very same-ish, survival mode was fun for a bit also,  but not bothered about the next dlc as seems it geared heavily towards pvp , but for what i paid for it and the amount of time i did play i got my moneys worth so cant grumble too much

still playing battelfield on ps4 and resi 7 on the pc at the moment, got yakuza 0 to play but not started it yet

Tizzmanizz
On our wavelength
I've been playing computer games since ghouls and ghost on the atari or spectrum I can't really remember. I usually play Fifa and Cod. Metal gear solid is what I'm playing now and I get lost for hours within the movie like game play.i Highly recommend it

MasterofArts
Dialled in

Battlefront VR and non VR (online), Eve Valkyrie VR (online), RIGS VR (online), COD jackal assault VR, drive club VR and eagle flight VR (online).

Other games include Mortal Kombat, project cars and an all time favorite the crew.

May the force be with you,

MOA.

Local heart throb to anything technical.
Using a HUB 2ac in modem mode, Netgear R7800 Router with the DNS on cloudflare's, Netgear switch & NAS
image host