Menu

All Unanswered Topics

Subject Author Date/time
Virgin have been working on the street, presumably laying cable) and have caused considerable damage...
yesterday
Hi, live just come to the end of my free three month trial on a Bellway Homes new build and need t...
Saturday
hi ive just been connected to virgin fiber this morning... is it right that they have connected me ...
Saturday
Hi, We have finally moved into our first home and have a major headache in regards to broadband a...
Saturday
i have referred my neighbour in august as yet neither of us have had our %50 credit and noone will ...
Friday
Hi. I would like to inquire about a letter I received which says Remittance Advice. May I know wha...
Thursday
Hi To Everyone! I know that a Price Increase is never welcome and that the recent increases in Nov...
Thursday
Do not like the new designations. Have VM now lost the ability to count!
Wednesday
How can I complain about virgin roadworks in Wilmslow? My home telephone (not virgin) is being affe...
Tuesday
Virgin broadband £22.25 2016 to £38.00 2017 near fell of my chair .thats to expensive for same packa...
Monday
Hi, Like many people I'm eagerly awaiting the roll out of Virgin and wondered if it's possible to ...
a week ago
Rubbish speeds again tonight, 0.70 upload, to slow to record a download speed.VM what’s going on???...
a week ago
I think it’s a good idea, might stop people just posting into the first section they come across. 
2 weeks ago
Hi All, Anyone down Cardiff way got this VIVID 350  yet??? Not sure if it is available down this ...
3 weeks ago
hi all first time on here bear with me feel i must complain about mess caused to both drive and ve...
‎17-10-2017 20:21
Hi I moved into a new home 4 weeks ago I've been told to phone national home builders team I've trie...
‎09-10-2017 13:58
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2017/10/06/ofcom_broadband_service_proposals/ http://www.bbc.co.uk/ne...
‎06-10-2017 18:30
I see virgins engineers in my area working on the green boxes in the street, and seven times out of...
‎05-10-2017 12:53
Hiya. Me and my family have been trying for years to try and get onto Virgin Media. I'd just like t...
‎04-10-2017 17:51
Why is this hitron router i have been given so useless. Have had 4 now in a few months as they keep...
‎04-10-2017 16:45