Menu
Subject Author Date/time
I want to report a dangerous van driver in N-Ireland. I have the number plate and alsi considering r...
46 minutes ago
Hi, I was wondering if someone could help shed some light on this. I have tried using the cabl...
an hour ago
We have a problem with a CATV manhole cover outside 100, High Street, Wallingford, OX10 0BJ.  It's ...
yesterday
Any known issues when trying to use android phone on website to make payments for home services? Ver...
yesterday
Hi, Virgin contractors are currently laying cable in our street PE3 6 GE. I urgently need to switc...
yesterday
Anyone have any experiences with using Smart Connect and Load Balancing on their tri-band wifi rout...
Tuesday
Hi there, I have signed up online to a new Virgin Contract.. I have seperated from my wife and we...
Sunday
Hi Virgin Media, I will be moving to a property in the Walsall Area of Birmingham in July 2017...
2 weeks ago
I'm looking for one or more people to do the current coming Nexus 2.0 Overwatch quests with. Anyone...
3 weeks ago
Mods, can we have a new Damaged Cabinet sticky? There seem to be more and more requests about what ...
3 weeks ago
When are you coming to Newtownards?? We are stuck with Sky 😩😩😩   We had signs up ...
4 weeks ago
Although slightly techy this is off-topic for Virgin so I thought I'd post it here in the hope it m...
4 weeks ago
Not a problem as I can still DNS ok but used to ping it with timestamps and someone through lets De...
a month ago
When using the sky sports app on my android tablet it keeps coming up with a message saying it can...
a month ago
Hi, We are very keen for Virgin Media to cable our street, which was a new development that was no...
a month ago
How long do you think that the "Speak to our staff" phone line is going to be "...temporarily out o...
a month ago
Hi, Hope someone finds this helpful; In January 2017 I downgraded my Virgin Media TV and Broadban...
‎19-04-2017 12:24
From The Register Intel's buggy Puma 6 chipset earns Arris a gigabit-modem lawsuit http://www.the...
‎11-04-2017 16:17
I have been a loyal customer for almost 20 years now (wow! that makes me feel old!), and have seen ...
‎03-04-2017 11:42
I see a lot of complaints on here but not many Thanks I would like to say a huge thanks to all the...
‎01-04-2017 19:19