Menu
Subject Author Date/time
I'm waiting for broadband installation. A series of texts set up a site-survey visit for Tues 8-1. ...
a minute ago
I hate virgin. They are the worst company I have ever dealt with. I asked for a small delay on a pay...
20 minutes ago
Hi All   Currently with Sky paying over £100 per month and have no issues other than cost. Was j...
4 hours ago
Ok first time post but was wondering if any here live in ashford Kent and having a problem with inte...
12 hours ago
Hi I can't take no more of this.not being able to play online games.lag delay.slow play yet late at ...
yesterday
Hi, We are very keen for Virgin Media to cable our street, which was a new development that was no...
yesterday
Switched my tv on at 7.30 and it said it would take a few minutes.  Its now 11.36 and still updatin...
yesterday
How long do you think that the "Speak to our staff" phone line is going to be "...temporarily out o...
yesterday
My property is a new build and only one on my road that doesnt seem tocome up on cable my street. ...
Monday
I want to join virgin media and have just purchased a new build property on the road. Every single h...
Monday
Has anyone got issues with the clever dog WI-FI motion detection model
Sunday
Hi all! There are contractors laying the street cables in the Leeds 25 (Kippax) area - apparently ...
Friday
Hi, Hope someone finds this helpful; In January 2017 I downgraded my Virgin Media TV and Broadban...
a week ago
From The Register Intel's buggy Puma 6 chipset earns Arris a gigabit-modem lawsuit http://www.the...
2 weeks ago
I have been a loyal customer for almost 20 years now (wow! that makes me feel old!), and have seen ...
3 weeks ago
I see a lot of complaints on here but not many Thanks I would like to say a huge thanks to all the...
4 weeks ago
Hi there Can you please advise on how to contact HR team regarding WRS registration certificate re...
a month ago
St. Patrick's day parades today in Ireland and time to drown your shamrock  RTE TV parades on TV...
‎17-03-2017 12:27
Having a problem uploading maps and ifit updating work out of the day on a pro form Tour de France T...
‎28-02-2017 17:54
Hello, I am thinking of building a 3D printer as my next hobby. Has any of you guys or gals tr...
‎21-02-2017 10:30