Menu

All Unanswered Topics

Subject Author Date/time
Hi im looking to find out when the contractors will be back on side to finish the works to allow us...
5 hours ago
How do i complain?? I arrived home this evening around 7pm to find one of your vans blocking my dri...
yesterday
hi when I try and order prints on snapfish and enter a code this comes up   Sorry. This offer...
yesterday
hello, has anyone has any idea what is the recommended Asus desktop fix it tool which is recommende...
yesterday
Why are Virgin customer service and CEO complaints handled so poorly? Waiting 2 weeks for a response...
Saturday
A virgin engineer visited our house over two month's ago to deal with a broadband problem. He did n...
Friday
Contractors in my area, CV22 6PQ cut my trees. They were growing over the pavement, BUT they didn't...
Friday
Hi I had received a phone call from a sales representative when I signed up for Virgin media. They ...
Friday
If you use up your data, be careful. On virgin website, it says £3 1G data per day. Actually they c...
Thursday
Months of disruption as our lane was dug up for Virgin Cable. BT raise prices - great - i can leav...
Thursday
Hey, I'm currently in the process of moving into a new house, and the FTTC broadband isn't the gre...
Thursday
Keep getting padlock with Red Cross when try to load webpage on tv hub
Wednesday
Hi, I am new to this community although I have been a Virgin Media customer for about 4 years. I Ha...
a week ago
Youtube 2K or 4K video very high CPU. and it's lagging. how do i use GPU? on Lubuntu 64bit  i have...
a week ago
Why is season 4 episode 1 missing from on demand ?
a week ago
Hi, I've done some searching across the forum for my issue but could do with some specific guidance...
2 weeks ago
Does the free prints still count? As done it once in August but didn’t let me do it this time. Vi...
2 weeks ago
Obviously I'm being sarcastic. Been made redundant over Christmas and my first task has been to ge...
2 weeks ago
Hi, I had an interesting conversation with a neighbour over Christmas who recently had Virgin ins...
2 weeks ago
I am moving my broadband to Sky because Virgin broadband is awful. I have just had Sky Q fitted and...
2 weeks ago