Menu
Subject Author Date/time
I have had TV, Internet and phone package with virgin for many years now. However, we can not, and ...
6 minutes ago
I am having issues with the nat type.  I have a superhub 2.0 and have tried all the suggestions fr...
20 minutes ago
All.. Thanks for reading and any advice offered in advance. I have recently built a website http:...
25 minutes ago
In the last few weeks i have been receiving lots of spam e mails, how can this be stopped
9 hours ago
Hi How long do I have to return my router after I have recieved the returns packaging. I am away ...
yesterday
Hi, I have received a letter from VM saying one or more of my devices has a malware on it, now not...
yesterday
**bleep** is going on with this new sky desktop player, stutters like **bleep** , how can we pay fo...
yesterday
Our whole area seems to be being connected except our few houses in RG10 8JU. Who can we speak to t...
yesterday
Hi Just wondering as to when Virgin Media will be available in Chester/Blacon? Last June it was ann...
yesterday
Where is the scanner for info on returning old equipment
yesterday
Just joined Virgin and having issues watching box, as it buffers and freezes more than when i had sl...
yesterday
Hi, Currently a virgin 300mb customer and looking at moving to a new build estate (Norton farm, Br...
Sunday
Hi, I live on the estate that has been build 5-6 years ago. The Pastures in Darlington. Unfortunat...
Saturday
I have been trying to find some way to complain and get help and seems it is very difficult to do ...
Friday
Long story short, I accrued a bunch of credit from virgin as they couldn't install my broadband for...
Friday
on my iphone wifi connection keeps dropping out in every couple of minutes, macbook and windows com...
Friday
how to retrieve saved text message on landline. my wife today answered the phone and pressed 2 to s...
Friday
I used to get VM at my current address (Cul-de-sac) 3 years ago and then went elsewhere after the V...
Thursday
If I buy premier sports on my virgin had box will it automatically go on my TiVo box
Thursday
I have been a VM customer for 7+ years and I recommended my Sister to virgin media broadband when s...
Wednesday