Menu
Subject Author Date/time
Hey, I've been without VM broadband and TV since Thursday 15th June, and estimated fix isn't til ...
31 minutes ago
Maybe Virgin should consider putting together a PDF help document that lists all the area reference...
7 hours ago
We are moving into a new build. In an area that already has virgin fibre (also new hosues). So i was...
yesterday
Hi guys, My name is Alex Burrowes and I am a graduate designer based in Glasgow. I am currently ap...
Tuesday
Hi all, Some months ago I registered my interest in having my street cabled. Most of the houses in...
Tuesday
iv had the same problem for months and they still wont sort it out, does anyone know what i can do? ...
Tuesday
Hi Guys, Does anyone know if its possible to send Virgin Media a collated spreadsheet of household...
Saturday
Six months ago you came out to repair the driveway after laying cables. The guy who attended said i...
Friday
Hi, I reported damage to a cabinet over two weeks ago but haven't heard anything, the reference is 2...
a week ago
Hi Guys Ref Street box 60445206  Bevis Road Gosport This box has a faulty door which look like it...
a week ago
Hi, reported a damaged street cabinet about 3 weeks ago through the automated number. How long does...
3 weeks ago
i have a couple of questions that I cannot find ansers to in reviews currently I use an Iiyama mon...
4 weeks ago
Anyone have any experiences with using Smart Connect and Load Balancing on their tri-band wifi rout...
a month ago
Hi Virgin Media, I will be moving to a property in the Walsall Area of Birmingham in July 2017...
‎10-05-2017 09:55
I'm looking for one or more people to do the current coming Nexus 2.0 Overwatch quests with. Anyone...
‎05-05-2017 13:09
Mods, can we have a new Damaged Cabinet sticky? There seem to be more and more requests about what ...
‎01-05-2017 00:13
When are you coming to Newtownards?? We are stuck with Sky 😩😩😩   We had signs up ...
‎28-04-2017 22:48
Although slightly techy this is off-topic for Virgin so I thought I'd post it here in the hope it m...
‎28-04-2017 10:39
Not a problem as I can still DNS ok but used to ping it with timestamps and someone through lets De...
‎27-04-2017 16:25
When using the sky sports app on my android tablet it keeps coming up with a message saying it can...
‎26-04-2017 16:05