Menu
Subject Author Date/time
Hi,  Recently i needed to block my phone as i thought i had lost it (actually i left in a room i w...
29 seconds ago
Hi, I am in 12 months Virgin contract (TV and Broadband). I donot have any broad band service for ...
18 minutes ago
Try to login to My Virgin Media. Says the password is wrong, click on 'Forgot password' get stuck i...
3 hours ago
Is there anyone who actually received the speaker ?
3 hours ago
Hi I'm getting a m63 code on my virgin media saying there is a problem with my account. I've got ...
8 hours ago
Hi I have recently purchased a new phone and my sim card doesn't fit in that phone. How do I receiv...
9 hours ago
So when I was at my local virgin media store signing up I was told by the person signing me up that ...
yesterday
I'm currently looking at renting a flat that is above a retail premises that is addressed as 446-44...
yesterday
I was referred by a friend in June for the Vivid100 plan, which I planned to start in August. Havin...
yesterday
My services got switched off but I paid £23 for it to be switched back on but that hasn't come off m...
yesterday
We joined VM in November 2016 as customers; TV, broadband and telephone package. Considering that...
yesterday
I had taken a new Broadband and phone connection online (Virgin Media VIVID 100 Unlimited Superfast...
yesterday
Hi, the triangular cover at the boundary of our property has gone and this protects the cabling und...
yesterday
I contacted virgin media tonight with my mobile phone. The automated message gave me the last 3 char...
Wednesday
I am absolutely exasperated with Virgin, having bought an IMO Q phone online on Virgin's website on ...
Wednesday
company that is a smart con with money being withdrawn from your account and then you run behind the...
Wednesday
Trying to contact Paul Swan from retentions i think as he has dealt with this prob before. 3 emails ...
Wednesday
How can i get email copies of old bills (0-12 months old) sent to me?  Kath_F on the forum team po...
Wednesday
Hello to you all.  I gave 30 days notice to cancel my contract with Virgin as I was due to move to ...
Wednesday
Hello Virgin Media, Last resort after countless calls, tweets, letters, this community page. I a...
Wednesday