Menu
Subject Author Date/time
Good morning everyone.  Bit of a rant - sorry!  So we have been very happy Virgin customers for 3 y...
2 hours ago
Dear Virgin Media, I'm very disappointed in your customer service. I really don't want to call 4 t...
2 hours ago
Hi, I have just signed up for the 100 free photos per month from snapfish and received my code thr...
4 hours ago
Hello. I've had this issue since I got my phone (1 year ago) but I tried again and it still persis...
yesterday
Sun 24/09:  area18 TNxxx network outage since midnight Tue 19 ongoing. -VM 0800xxx or 150 advises ...
yesterday
Hi Before I start, I couldn't see any forums that deal with package questions so I hope that it's ...
Saturday
I got a call from Virgin - said they will fit a new V6 box - £20 fitting charge I have £85 contrac...
Saturday
Hi, Having just moved into a student house I want to connect to wifi but don't know my area code ...
Saturday
I have lost the packing slip with the return address... can someone please let me know what it is?
Friday
Hello,how I can pay with internet my virgin services?I cant joyn to my virgin media and when I want ...
Friday
Hi I ordered a iPhone 8 on Wednesday that is due for delivery mid October but cannot log in to vir...
Friday
Anyone having problems with order "Awaiting Release"..expected delivery tomorrow 23rd
Friday
We were promised £100 John Lewis voucher on joining virgin. I received nothing. I called virgin toda...
Friday
Recently I moved home and was not told that a new direct debit would need to be setup. For 7+ years...
Friday
Just want to post my experience. I've been a broadband customer for over 15 years since ntlworld ...
Friday
Hello, I've still not received email with my reward voucher on for £100. My girlfriend has done a ...
Friday
Cannot log on to Virgin Media , been like this for several days just get the symbol up and page loc...
Thursday
I posted about the lack of rewards vouchers and was surprised that there are lots of people with the...
Thursday
Received a card with the phone it has a 16 digit number but know were to send it. Trying the Web sit...
Thursday
Someone spoke to me about changing my package and was supposed to call me back to confirm but I have...
Wednesday