Menu
Subject Author Date/time
I have repeatedly tried to access my Virgin Media mobile Account since joining about 4 months ago a...
2 hours ago
I recently requested to move home and subscribed a new package. I was given a new account number. I...
yesterday
I recently downloaded this app to keep track of my useage, it told me to turn wifi off to connect w...
yesterday
I've had a 24 month contract for my iPhone 5s since 30th May 2015, and I phoned up virgin today and ...
yesterday
I need to know when a phone contract ends but I dont know them to log in and see. Also i've never ...
yesterday
Not sure what else I can do. A green street cabinet near my house was vandalised  (door prised ...
yesterday
So when i took out the virgin package with sky sports i was advised i would be sent a free tablet. ...
yesterday
Hi all, I am a newbie to the site I need your advice, I have only been a Virgin customer since Dece...
yesterday
why is my bill £70.96 after downgrading it on the phone? last months was about £60 odd, im only on...
yesterday
I've sent an email to ODR@virginmedia.co.uk the 12nd of April 2017.
yesterday
Hi, This might help people having trouble creating a my.virginmedia.com account. I filled in all ...
Sunday
Hello Last week I ordered 2 contracts for me and my partner. His one is working fine. I couldn't ...
Sunday
Hi i have an account with Virgin, which is due to run out in June. I have bought myself a Tesco mob...
Sunday
I received a nice little cheque from yourself which you should receive in post for being a virgin cu...
Saturday
20 minutes on the phone to upgrade my mobile to be told the system is updating so I can't order the ...
Saturday
Please someone help me I signed up for the snapfish 100 picture offer and recieved first month no pr...
Friday
Hey, I hope I have posted this in the correct section 🙈 My issue I am currently having is that I...
Friday
Hi, I keep receiving calls from 0800 1836409, stating they are from Virgin Media, at any possible ...
Friday
I spoke to the VM online team on the 19th of April. I had seen the "Mix TV" Bundle online - it was ...
Friday
I refereed my brother in law before Christmas and was told we would both receive £50 off our bills ...
Friday