Menu
Subject Author Date/time
Hello,  We bought a new house so we are looking to move our contract over the new house. When we ...
yesterday
Hi there. Everytime I try to switch to e-billing I get a message saying "Oops somethings broken" a...
yesterday
I have my phone configured on a SIM-only contract. The phone failed and was sent off to the repair...
yesterday
I've paid my bill but still not receiving my service
yesterday
Is this forum moderated or is there an email for virgin media? Somebody identifying himself has Ch...
Thursday
Apart from virgin letting Me know twice stating I can have upgrade and first time denied such a thin...
Thursday
I was excited to hear that VM were laying cables in my area and am considering joining when my pres...
Thursday
So this should have been an easy process... I wanted to have my mobile account transferred into my ...
Thursday
Hi, Can someone please advise as to why 3 credit applications were sought when I enquiried about ...
Thursday
Yet again broken promises by virgin ! Now 6 weeks in and still no sign of my tablet I was promised! ...
Wednesday
Hello I was contacted by virgin sales department with one offer and they said that I would be pa...
Wednesday
We are moving to a new build property that has just been completed a few weeks ago. The building si...
Wednesday
Virgin media customer service is Shockingly appalling has anyone had any issues? Everyone I try an...
Wednesday
Ever since I joined VM with just a broadband package the service has been intermittent and often com...
Tuesday
this is an email I receive and still now reward have been sent. am getting really hack off now   ...
Tuesday
In August 2016 my phoneline stopped working . Also the Broadband kept dropping service and the TV k...
Tuesday
So I recently had my broadband installed. I bought the package online and got the QuickStart box ...
Tuesday
I have purchased a pass to use my phone and iPad in Ireland. When I try to phone a message appears ...
Tuesday
Hi, my virgin account is suspended after reaching my credit limit, however my account has now been r...
Tuesday
why has my bill gone up? its been the same for months, this month i paid £41 just checked and its g...
Monday