Menu
Subject Author Date/time
Hi, is there a way to get a better deal (I am now paying a lot and the service could be better esp...
6 minutes ago
Hi there, to whom I have the pleasure of addressing? My query is, I've just begun a 12 month broad...
7 minutes ago
My mother died last October; she was never a fan of sports in the house, but when she died I said t...
38 minutes ago
I live in Swansea, in the Bonymaen area. Where I am, I only have BT as an option and they keep pus...
2 hours ago
Can someone at virgin PLEASE update my email contact details, despite creating an @virginmedia.com a...
yesterday
yesterday
I was offered a wireless speaker upon signing the contract in August 2016 (!!) I have still not re...
yesterday
hi i still waiting for my virgin media broadband since February. so pleas let me know how long its ...
yesterday
My bill seem to go higher and higher every month nearly 150 a month thinking of leaving as can proba...
yesterday
Hello, See thread title. The cover is basically balanced on the underside of the box/wall and the ...
yesterday
Hello I've recently moved home and despite wanting to keep using the fibre broadband service with ...
yesterday
My main email address has been at orange.net but this is now closing. I have set up a secondary em...
Wednesday
Hi I managed to set up my mobile online account with an incorrect email address that isn't mine and ...
Wednesday
Hi I have tv .phone and broadband.I never watch the tv as I use free view on my tv.virgin said Ithat...
Wednesday
Hi brown box missing outside home, finding it impossible to contact Virgin regarding this with an a...
Wednesday
To whom it may concern could you please update my file with the credit report agency please. I have ...
Wednesday
Good Afternoon I recently signed up to Virgin Broadband after having a magazine pushed through th...
Wednesday
Hello, I'm in the process of moving house and I have an installation date, account number and an a...
Wednesday
Ordered two sims for my wife in error. Phoned virgin who said throw one out don't want and cancel dd...
Tuesday
I want to cancel my contracts with virgin. Keep getting told I'm in contract until 8th April. So sur...
Tuesday