Menu

All Unanswered Topics

Subject Author Date/time
I recently changed my mobile number and wanted to update my virgin account wth the new number. i c...
3 hours ago
Hi   Does anyone know if there is an e mail address for the homebuilders team as trying to get th...
4 hours ago
Hello,    I was with Virgin Media and then left as I booked a house move and 3 cancelled installa...
5 hours ago
I currently have a sim only and i registered it when i received it now when i try to log in to my a...
10 hours ago
I entered into a agreement with collection department to paid in full at a certain date and before t...
12 hours ago
Highly alarmed by the very poor level of service I have received from Virgin Media. After intermit...
yesterday
So after. Clicking a free upgrade from 70 meg -100 meg in my virgin media does this mean I have re s...
yesterday
I received an offer from virgin mobile, to go onto a new 24 month contract, new phone, a free tablet...
yesterday
My bills doubled a few weeks ago so I called up to ask why and was offered a new package. I didn’t t...
yesterday
and havent recieved my 100 m&s voucher   can someone please help?
yesterday
Hi there Can a person in virgin customer service amend my login or contact me via email so i can a...
yesterday
How do I activate the my rates discount when the on line form won’t recognise my information
yesterday
Hi all Hope you’re well. I am after some advice regarding a default placed on my husband credi fil...
yesterday
Hi There,  we have moved into a new build property and have desperately been trying to get in touc...
yesterday
Hi there,  I phoned up Virgin before I left and with a lengthy phonecall cancelled my paygo rolling...
yesterday
I applied for a mobile contract with a free ps4. Suppose to be delivered tomorrow, but I haven't rec...
yesterday
In early September, my brother and sis-in-law decided to move from Sky to Virgin media.  SIL spoke ...
yesterday
Hello my name is Chris . I have broadband with virgin media . I’ve paid my bill over some of £74 on ...
yesterday
I live on a road in London SE24 where almost the whole of the road has Virgin Media as do all surro...
Wednesday
Hi there We moved into our Bellway property just over two years ago and although there was no fibr...
Wednesday