Check your service statusCable National
Searching for something?
Making Waves
maximitosis

unable to connect through synology diskstation - upload or download - everything else works fine

Hi there,

I have a virgin superhub 50mbs attached to a synology diskstation.

I have disabled firewall and added all appropriate port forwarding ports (6881-6890, 51413) and have been using the system fine.

I recently changed my static IP back to 0.1, and reconfigured the diskstation to meet on its default setting (104:5000)

I can access the diskstation, both through the LAN and remotely with a DDNS server. 

I can even access the synology transmission gui on the standard port (9091).

I can upload and download through my desktop transmission client, and the port 51413 is open.

But for some unknown reason, I cannot connect to peers to either download or upload through the transmission synology client.  neither can i use download station.

Do i need to be doing something else - port triggering perhaps? I would welcome some assistance on what I've done wrong - i suspect it's something small and flimsy. all help gratefully received

mxm

Please use plain text.
The Troubleshooter
Amer_Z

Re: unable to connect through synology diskstation - upload or download - everything else works fine

Hi maximitosis,

Have you tried disabling IP flood detection & Port Scan Detection. Also are any of the Pass-through options checked? Worth a try.

Amer_Z
Help & Support Forum Team

Seen a useful post?Problem Solved?Fault with your service?
Please use plain text.