Check your service statusCable National
Searching for something?
Fresh as a Daisy
Mullhon2

Wireless Connection keeps dropping, no or limited access.

Hi,

I have L package, and can connect to the internet via wireless connections.

However,  I am getting increasingly frustrated with the connection. It keeps dropping and either having None or Limited Access, i.e. no internet.

I have moved the router away from interference, changed channel, and everything else that seems to be mentioned.

I have checked service status, but always says good service, so either my problem is limited to me or it isn't getting updated.

Help please?

Please use plain text.
Good to Know
Oliver_C

Re: Wireless Connection keeps dropping, no or limited access.

Hi Mullhon2,

Are you able to get a connection via ethernet cable? If so, do you experience the same issues? The reason I ask is because your modem is currently experiencing a downstream power level issue and if it is affecting your wired connection also, we will need to book you an engineer. 

If of course this is only a wireless issue, can you confirm whether you have updated your drivers for the wireless card?

Kind Regards,

Oliver C

Help & Support Forum Team

If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the Kudos Star. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as a Helpful Answer? You can also help other users find useful posts by Tagging them with keywords.

If you are new to the forum, please remember to search the forum before posting your question. Please don't send private messages directly to the forum team unless they ask you to, post your issue to the forum first.
Please use plain text.