Check your service statusCable National
Searching for something?
Fresh as a Daisy
RedWitch

Unable to connect my Samsung Galaxy ace 2 to my wireless broadband connection

Hi all :smileyhappy:

Each time I try to access my wireless broadband with my mobiles wifi connection , I put in my password and it says Disabled and won't connect. :smileyfrustrated: Any ideas anyone? Thanks in Advance.

Please use plain text.
Bright Spark
joinerjohn

Re: Unable to connect my Samsung Galaxy ace 2 to my wireless broadband connection

I struggled last Saturday to connect the missus new Galaxy S3 and Galaxy Tab to the superhub. Both Galaxies said they were connected. Superhub connected devices showed them both as android devices and connected, but trying to access the internet from them, kept bringing the message "No Connection."

After searching the internet for answers, I set up a guest account (with passphrase for security) Used the Galaxy's WiFi to scan for it, entered my passphrase,, and BINGO connected and accessed the internet without any further problems. Bothe devices now use the guest account. 

So set up a guest account, secure it and try scanning and connecting to it. Worked for me. :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Making Waves
jinjasarah

Re: Unable to connect my Samsung Galaxy ace 2 to my wireless broadband connection

Hi there I seem to be having the same problem, wi-fi has worked fine on my S3 for almost a year now but I changed my password on my superhub for security and again connected fine however a slip of the finger meant I hit 'forget' instead of connect one night a few weeks ago and unfortunately also forgot my password . . durr, so I reset the superhub and phone picked it up, connected but when trying to browse I would get 'no internet connection' so I reset again but now it keeps telling me the password is incorrect, I don't have a laptop at the moment so can't access the settings, if I can lend one how would I go about creating a guest account or is it possible to do it without? Many thanks in advance! Sarah
Please use plain text.
Fresh as a Daisy
RedWitch

Thank You, I will give it a try :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Fresh as a Daisy
RedWitch

Hi joinerjohn

Thanks for your suggestion. I tried it, but still no luck connecting :smileysad:
Please use plain text.
Brainbox
David_Pearce

Hi RedWitch

Sorry to hear that your having issues connecting your samsung phone to our hub.  Have you logged into the hub, changed the channels, the mode to 54mbps or 144mbps and changed the password. 

David_Pearce
Help & Support Forum Team

Seen a useful post?Problem Solved?Fault with your service?
Please use plain text.
Fresh as a Daisy
RedWitch

Hi David

Thank you for your reply. I don't have a virgin hub, I get my virgin broadband through a Thomson TG585 router.

Jazz

Please use plain text.