Just joined
TerenceStanley

Samsung Galaxy Tab wont connect to Wifi

I can connect my laptop, printer and iphone to my wifi but not my Galaxy Tab which connects to all other wifi (work, McDonalds etc.). Really frustrating, can anyone help? If I wasn't bald I'd be pulling my hair out!!!

Please use plain text.
Tech Wizard III
Ray_M

Re: Samsung Galaxy Tab wont connect to Wifi

Hello TerenceStanley,

Does the router/super-hub show in the list of networks on your Samsung Galaxy? If so what happens when you try to connect to it? Do you get any error messages?

Regards,

Ray Miranda

Help & Support Forum Team

If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the Kudos Star. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution? You can also help other users find useful posts by Tagging them with keywords.

If you are new to the forum, please remember to search the forum before posting your question.

Please use plain text.
Just joined
angierae

I'm having the same problem with my Samsung Nexus S phone and my husband's Kindle. No error message for me; it just keeps saying it's" Authenticating", then signing on for 2 seconds then "Disabled". Works fine everywhere else - I think it's the hub's settings (Netgear VMDG280).

Please use plain text.
Just joined
TerenceStanley

Hi Ray, when I read your reply I tried to connect to see what the error message stated and found that it is now connecting. I don't understand why because I haven't done anything to change settings etc. Hopefully it will continue to work, I'll let you know if anything changes.

Maybe you worked your magic and lifted the curse!! Thanks.

Please use plain text.
Just joined
TerenceStanley

Hi Angierae, my problem has suddenly resolved itself and I haven't a clue why. I hope you have the same outcome.

Please use plain text.
Just joined
angierae

Thanks, no luck here I'm afraid; it's been like this for a month I just haven't done anything about it yet. Glad you're sorted though!

Please use plain text.