Check your service statusCable National
Ask a question
Crafty
eufc

HELP IPHONE 4 INTERNET NOT WORKING

Hello my names Nathan and my foster carers have VM broadband since last month my imessage has not been working as well as my internet and downloading apps can someone please HELP ME !!!!!

PLEASE REPLY ASAP 

THANKS 

NATHAN

Please use plain text.
Captain Clued-Up
jimGY89

Re: HELP IPHONE 4 INTERNET NOT WORKING

Hi Nathan what is actually happening with your iphone is it disconnecting from the superhub ? not finding the wireless SSID ? i need more info on what's happening.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
XL TV 1x 500Gb TiVo 1x V+HD 1x VHD 152Mb BB XL Phone
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please use plain text.
Crafty
eufc

It is connected to the router but it does not work on Imessage and download apps
Please use plain text.
Captain Clued-Up
jimGY89

so when you go on the app store its not letting you download nothing ?

XL TV 1x 500Gb TiVo 1x V+HD 1x VHD 152Mb BB XL Phone
Please use plain text.
Crafty
eufc

No
Please use plain text.
Boffin
williammorris

wireless key is correct in the iphone? that would allow you to connect but would not allow data trasfer if it's wrong.

Can you get onto the usual net via safari? 

Please use plain text.
Usually Always Right
dozer167

eufc wrote:

Hello my names Nathan and my foster carers have VM broadband since last month my imessage has not been working as well as my internet and downloading apps can someone please HELP ME !!!!!

PLEASE REPLY ASAP 

THANKS 

NATHAN

Hi eufc / Nathan,

As I am also a iPhone 4 user I can offer you the advise that I normally follow when I have issues. I am presuming that you make regular backups when syncing with iTunes. What you can do, is work out the approximate date that the issues started, then restore your iPhone to roughly 4 days before issues where first noticed.  That's what I mainly use the backup function for, to restore my iPhone back to a point before issues arisen...... just like a pc really.   Give it a try, you have nothing to loose, and if your still not happy, you can always restore it back.   It's got me out of bother a few times.

Regards dozer167

I do not work for Virgin Media, I'm just another customer. If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the kudos star. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as a Helpful Answer?
Please use plain text.
Crafty
eufc

Tried that
Please use plain text.