Check your service statusCable National
Ask a question
Making Waves
battye82

Epson Stylus SX235W - How do i connect it to the superhub soI can print wirelessly?

Bought it yesterday and the computer is just not detecting it.

I've had a look through the other posts boxes unticked under services etc....

Any help would be appreciated....

Please use plain text.
Making Waves
BenBenBen

Re: Epson Stylus SX235W - How do i connect it to the superhub soI can print wirelessly?

I have just done this:

1) Disconnect USB cable if it is connected to computer

2) Press "push & connect" button on front of the super hub for 2 secs ( it is the round indent on the front with the blue illuminated virgin symbol.  Only press for about 2 secs as otherwise it can switch off your wireless.  It should turn blue/red.

3) press and hold the WiFi button on front of printer for 3 secs or so.  The light above the WiFi symbol on the left of the display will turn orange then flash alternately orange and green

4) Leave it for a bit - eventually it will show as a steady light, green on the left and orange on the right.

5) It is now associated with the hub.

6) Now if you go to network from my computer it should show as a printer on the network

7) Go to devices & printers.  If it doesn't show then right click, select add a printer, add a netwoprk printer and follow the prompts.  

Alternatively uninstall any Epson software and reinstall from the disk.  Follow the prompts and it will do it all for you...

NB I am using Win 7 Ultimate, the windows based steps (5-7) may vary with other versions eg Vista.

Hope this helps

Please use plain text.
Forum Team
Ralph_R

Re: Epson Stylus SX235W - How do i connect it to the superhub soI can print wirelessly?

Hi battye82,

Please let us know if the help in the previous post was of assistance to you.

Ralph
Help & Support Forum Team

Problem Solved?Fault with your service?We did warn you!
Please use plain text.
Fresh as a Daisy
gardnr01

Just wantged to say thanks. Got my Virgin Superhub lastg week, Epson wireless printing all stopped but followed your instructions and all is now working fine.  Cheers

Please use plain text.