on 11-01-2012 21:10
Bought it yesterday and the computer is just not detecting it.
I've had a look through the other posts boxes unticked under services etc....
Any help would be appreciated....
on 15-01-2012 13:55
I have just done this:
1) Disconnect USB cable if it is connected to computer
2) Press "push & connect" button on front of the super hub for 2 secs ( it is the round indent on the front with the blue illuminated virgin symbol. Only press for about 2 secs as otherwise it can switch off your wireless. It should turn blue/red.
3) press and hold the WiFi button on front of printer for 3 secs or so. The light above the WiFi symbol on the left of the display will turn orange then flash alternately orange and green
4) Leave it for a bit - eventually it will show as a steady light, green on the left and orange on the right.
5) It is now associated with the hub.
6) Now if you go to network from my computer it should show as a printer on the network
7) Go to devices & printers. If it doesn't show then right click, select add a printer, add a netwoprk printer and follow the prompts.
Alternatively uninstall any Epson software and reinstall from the disk. Follow the prompts and it will do it all for you...
NB I am using Win 7 Ultimate, the windows based steps (5-7) may vary with other versions eg Vista.
Hope this helps
on 18-01-2012 13:39
on 04-06-2012 13:39
Just wantged to say thanks. Got my Virgin Superhub lastg week, Epson wireless printing all stopped but followed your instructions and all is now working fine. Cheers