Check your service statusCable National
Ask a question
Fresh as a Daisy
Jaybob543

Do Virgin Media supply customers with internet adapter?

[ Edited ]

Hi everyone, I was just wanting to know if Virgin Media still sends out wireless adapters for the internet? My laptop goes funny at times with connecting to wifi the normal way but my niece let me borrow her adapter which she uses for her desktop pc and found that it connects to my broadband every time. I obviously had to give her the adapter back so now I am stuck at square one again so does anyone know if Virgin still supply these adapters? Oh and I have phoned Virgin customer services but they have no knowledge of this.

Thanks

Please use plain text.
Superuser
griffin

Re: Do Virgin Media supply customers with internet adapter?

They used to but unfortunately stopped supplying them now, so, I'm afraid you will have to buy one. 

Please use plain text.
Superuser
ravenstar68

What wireless adapter does your laptop have?

Go to device manager and post the details from there.

Ravenstar68

Only use Helpful answer if your problems been solved.

Please use plain text.
Omniscient
gary_dexter

They no longer supply the black VM branded Netgear ones as they no longer stock them

You'll need to purchase one:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Asus-USB-N53-300Mbps-Wireless-Warranty/dp/B005T3TJ2I/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=...
If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
Please use plain text.