Check your service statusCable National
Searching for something?
Making Waves
yescj
Helpful Answer

Devolo dLan 200 AV Wireless N

Just has Virgin Superhub installed. Worked fine. Added set of Devolo dLan 200 AV Wireless N to extend network. Devolo's work fine, but now iPhone, iPad etc can't connect to Virgin network. Unplug the Devolos from the back of the Superhub and the iPhopne etc connect perfectly. My Mac, which is beside the Superhub can't connect wirelessly to the Superhub anymore either. Ideas anyone?

Please use plain text.
Font of All Knowledge
Peter_

Re: Devolo dLan 200 AV Wireless N

Superhub

Please  click http://192.168.100.1/ the username is admin and the password is changeme, then click on the small red writing that says advanced settings then look down the left hand side and above Maintenance click on Services and untick Firewall, Multicast and IP Flood Detection and click apply, then go to Wireless settings 3rd from the top and change the 802.11 setting to 145 and click apply and see if that works better for you.

Has this post helped you out? say thanks by clicking on the RED STAR +☆
If I helped to answer your question then please click 'Helpful Answer' also
Please use plain text.
Making Waves
yescj

Dear Peter

You are so kind. Your answer has cracked the Devolo problem. With those settings, does it mean that my firewall is disabled - is that safe? Oddly the Mac still can't log into the wireless Hub. Any ideas on that?

Please use plain text.
Font of All Knowledge
Peter_

It is the router spi firewall, you can reenable it if you want but mine works fine without it and has done for more than 9 months.

No idea as to why the MAC will not log in,try http://192.168.100.1/ which is the Mode Mode login but should stil work.

Has this post helped you out? say thanks by clicking on the RED STAR +☆
If I helped to answer your question then please click 'Helpful Answer' also
Please use plain text.
Fresh as a Daisy
nad_shch

Dear guys! help me pls!

I have Devolo dLAN 200 AV Wireless N.

It works greately with my iPhone, HTC mobile, all Tablettes at home, just only one my notebook Fujitsu Siemens Lifebook Q Series does not get a wireless connection from it! Did I put the wrong settings?

If I put Network Authentication Type - WEP, it gives me the message that my Sec ID which is XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX has not a correct format.If I put Network Authentication Type WPAPSK and Data Encryption Type TKIP, it brings finally to reasults "validation de l'indentité" (French compt). What settings should be that it would take Devolo wireless connection?

thanks in advance.

Please use plain text.
Oracle
jb66

fujitsu laptops have old atheros wifi cards, it needs updated drivers
*I work for Virgin Media and my posts are my own opinions
Please use plain text.
The Sorter
Dean_A_W

Hello nad_shch

Have you updated your graphics cards drivers? Did the advice resolve the issue for you?

Kind regards,

Dean_A_W
Help & Support Forum Team

Seen a useful post?Problem Solved?Fault with your service?

Please use plain text.