Menu
cool2005
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

youtube playlist

Hi I always watch YouTube though my TiVo box usually when I come I go to library and the playlist that I want like favourites is always there but for some reason it doesn't show it no more it how do I get it? I've checked my YouTube account on computer and it's still there

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: youtube playlist

Hi cool2005,

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear that you've not been able to access your playlists via the TiVo® box. 

How long has this been an issue for? Have you changed anything from when it was working to now? 

How have things been since you posted? 

Come back and let us know.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
cool2005
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

hi thanks for the reply back i found away around it i went on youtube.com and created a new playlist and add stuff to it when i went on youtube on tivo box it was there 

for some reason the tivo box doesn't show all of your play list only shows the ones you last created why is that?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi cool2005,

Thanks for coming back to us and we're really glad to hear that you've been able to figure out what's going on here Smiley Happy

I think as much as we'd love to offer every feature the same, we need to make sure the app runs so sometimes some of the features are limited. 

Apologies for any inconvenience. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos