Menu
kgj
Joining in
Message 1 of 15
Flag for a moderator

why is season 4 walking dead no longer available?

Having watched series 1-3 was looking forward to season 4 - can anyone explain why it's gone?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Re: why is season 4 walking dead no longer available?

Hi kgj,

Thank you for your post on the Forum. Sorry that Season 4 of The Walking Dead isn't available--I agree, this is completely "inShane"! Seriously, this is an excellent question, that I'm sure other customers would like an answer to, as well. I will certainly look into this for you straight away.

I hope to get some information on this really soon. When I receive an update on this, I will get back to you. 

Kind regards.

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Hi kgj,

Just letting you know that I'm still chasing this up. Hope to have some news for you soon!

Thanks.

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
willsy33
Tuning in
Message 4 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Hi Terri_P,

I echo kgj's words - why is it not available?!

I've been looking for Series 4 for some time through On Demand and today received an email saying that the full Box Set for Series 1-5 is now available through the Collections section (HOME -> On Demand -> TV -> On Demand for XL -> Collections -> The Walking Dead Box Set), however there is no Series 4 either in SD or HD.

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Hi willsy33,

Thanks for your post on the Forum. Apologies that season 4 of The Walking Dead is missing on our Catch Up and On Demand Service. I have escalated this via channel development.

This is being investigated and I haven't received an update as to why it's missing or when it will be put on--only that it is being worked on now.

Please keep checking back here. As soon as I have more details on this, I will update this thread.

0 Kudos
willsy33
Tuning in
Message 6 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

Just an update for you - I now have Series 4, but only in SD. I take it the content is pushed out at intervals so HD should arrive in due course?

0 Kudos
ASHMARK
Up to speed
Message 7 of 15
Flag for a moderator

would be good to get all that especially as virgin sent out an email with a big splash enticing us to watch that on catch up, which is great actually.

Looking forward to all 5 series being on there in HD for a good period of time so we can watch it all!!
0 Kudos
willsy33
Tuning in
Message 8 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Another quick update.

I can confirm that as of this moment I have the complete collection (series 1-5 and all episodes) in both SD and HD in the 'Collections' section.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Hi All,

How are things looking today?

All should be fully restored now but if you are still missing anything let me know and I'll be happy to help out.

Keep me posted, I'm here to help if you need me. Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
ASHMARK
Up to speed
Message 10 of 15
Flag for a moderator

I can see all 5 series now in one place and I think in hd too on my TiVo.

So well done virgin for putting it there and well done Collette and Terri  for chasing that up.

Please can I ask that it is kept there a long time as it will take me ages to look at- like a few months at least please?

0 Kudos