Menu
shelleyx
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

why does movies on demand keep jumping?

Movies on Demand keeps jumping and freezing even after two engineers have been out and looked at the service.  first one changed our box V+Hd box and the second checked all the connections and the service and said it was fine.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: why does movies on demand keep jumping?

Hi there Shellyx, 

I am sorry to hear that this issue has yet to be resolved despite two technicians calling out. I would also like to welcome you to the forums. 

I have run some testing this morning and can see some issues with the power levels which will need addressing. I do appreciate that you have had two technicians out already and the issues still have not been resolved, however I would like to book a senior technician to call out and find out exactly what is going on for you. 

I have sent you a Private Message so we can get thig booked in, if you take a look at the top left of this page you will see a red envelope icon, click on that and you will see my message. 

Many thanks and apologies again 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
shelleyx
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Movies on demand and catch up tv xl still jumping and freezing a year on. WHY?
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi shelleyx,

Thanks for coming back to us and I'm sorry to hear that you're still getting jumping and freezing issues on the On Demand service.

I'd like to check this out and help get to the bottom of this for you.

I have carried out some checks and currently there is an issue with the input levels for the service.  I reboot may temporarily fix this but I would like to arrange for an engineer to call back out for you.

I will send you the details in a private message. (Look for the envelope icon above)

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos