Menu
superbax
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

why am i sitting here for over 50 minutes waiting for customer service to answer

as above and no answer still waiting why do we pay fortunes for such a rubbish service .my tv hasnt worked for over 6 hours and im sitting here after my 3rd call to them and still no answers my life is ticking away thank you virgin as you are now losing another customer!!!just to note i have been a customer for over 10 years,,

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: why am i sitting here for over 50 minutes waiting for customer service to answer

Hi superbax

Thanks for posting and welcome to the forums Smiley Happy

I am very sorry to hear you had such a long wait on the phones last week when you called in and I can see you had some issues when you were being transferred through to our teams.  My apologies you have had this experience.  

I see you made some changes to the account and that you had an issue with your service, and that both things were looked at on the calls on your behalf.

Could you let me know if everything is okay with your service since you spoke to us last week?

If you'd like me to help with anything else then please give me a shout Smiley Happy

Thanks again

Karen

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
superbax
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: why am i sitting here for over 50 minutes waiting for customer service to answer

Well Karen thanks for your reply,  can only say your customer service definetly needs attention.Problem was finally sorted but  the only contact i have had was from you and that took 6 days a gesture of goodwill would have been appreciated.

Regards

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi superbax,

Thanks for your reply.

It's not great to hear that you've had this experience in contacting us to get your issue resolved with the TV service.

If you do ever have any issues to report in the future, we're here to help anytime you need us.  We can help with fault reports or general queries.

Were always looking to do better when we've missed the mark.  Keep in touch, anytime you need us, give us a shout.

We're here to help. Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos