Menu
Hrock1
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

where is my voucher?

when I signed up I was advised I would receive a £100 voucher. I opted for the John Lewis voucher.

I have still not received this, and looking at the previous forums, this is a common situation and just another fraudulent way of getting people to sign up.

please can I have a response immediately confirming my voucher will be issued today.

Harry.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: where is my voucher?

Hi Hrock1,

Thanks for your post and a huge welcome to the forums. It's great to have a new face posting here. 

I'm sorry to hear you've not yet received your vouchers. This can sometimes happen but we are more than happy to chase things up for you. 

I have filled out an exception form for you and this has now gone over to the Rewards team. They will check your account to confirm eligibility and they'll come back to me. 
Once I hear back from the team, I shall let you know the outcome. 

Speak soon,
Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: where is my voucher?

Hi Hrock1,

Thanks for your patience whilst I looked into this for you. 

The team have come back to me now and have confirmed eligibility.

The next step is to send your details over to the company that provide these vouchers. You should keep an eye on your email inbox as well as the junk/deleted folders. 

If you've still not received anything within 14 days, come back and let me know Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos