Menu
stedepea
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

whats the lowset tv package with bt sport please?

Currently have the Big Kahuna package but only watch about 10 channels, I don't need HD and my broadband at 252mbps is overkill as my laptop can only process 70mbps. I only watch Moto GP on BT sport and British and world Superbikes on Eurosport. What would be a more economical package?

Thanks

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: whats the lowset tv package with bt sport please?

You've got the lowest bundle that includes BT Sport - any of the lower packs require the BT Sport add on which is an extra £18 a month on top of the quoted bundle price.

I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own
0 Kudos
arrgee1991
Well-informed
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Get M TV and add/remove BT Sport as required. Just keep the channel for 30 days.

When I called 150 to do this they gave me a three month offer with £10 off XL TV which worked out 50p cheaper.  As far as I know this is an ongoing offer if you are on a package lower than XL.    And you can cancel when the three months is up.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

arrgee1991 wrote:

Get M TV and add/remove BT Sport as required. Just keep the channel for 30 days.

When I called 150 to do this they gave me a three month offer with £10 off XL TV which worked out 50p cheaper.  As far as I know this is an ongoing offer if you are on a package lower than XL.    And you can cancel when the three months is up.

The OP states he also wants to retain British Eurosport , so would need M+ & then add the BT channels.

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

You've got the lowest bundle that includes BT Sport - any of the lower packs require the BT Sport add on which is an extra £18 a month on top of the quoted bundle price.

I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own
0 Kudos
arrgee1991
Well-informed
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

arrgee1991 wrote:

The OP states he also wants to retain British Eurosport , so would need M+ & then add the BT channels.

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos