Menu
tinsoldier27
Tuning in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

walking dead

What has happened to The Walking Dead on catch up. The week is not out yet. I will have to purchase the last episode it on Amazon.

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: walking dead

The TiVo will automatically resolve the clashes for you as long as some of the shows are repeated. I genuinely cannot remember the last time it didn't record something.

Another good reason to record given the spate of 319 errors. 8-10 presses of the button and they're gone in a matter of seconds.

TV: XL+SkySports V6
BB: 200Mbps SuperHub: Arris
Loc: ME10
    Please use the Search feature before starting a new thread
To thank or if you Like a post, use the Kudos +button. If it's an answer to your query, click Options.
Finally, if all else fails, take a deep breath and remember there's more to life than the internet and TV!
0 Kudos

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

It should have appeared by now, I'd hope?

What stopped you recording it to start with?

To thank or if you Like a post, use the Kudos +button. If it's an answer to your query, click Options.
Finally, if all else fails, take a deep breath and remember there's more to life than the internet and TV!
0 Kudos
tinsoldier27
Tuning in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Yes it is there now but not last Friday night when I usually watch it.

I did not record it because the point of On Demand is that you do not have to.
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Surely that's the wrong way around?

It would be the same as enduring an hour long journey to work every day on the bus, but only taking the really convenient car for the 15 min drive on the odd occasion that the bus isn't running.

Recording it almost guarantees it's available to watch (the primary function the box is designed for and if it's a TiVo, very good at), and On Demand is there should the recording fail for whatever reason.

0 Kudos
tinsoldier27
Tuning in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I watch a lot of dramas and they seem to be on at the same time. The TiVo box can only handle so much.
I see On Demand as a primary function which is simple to use when it is not 319 Error.
Also most of the channels dispense with the adverts. I find fast forwarding disrupts my viewing.
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

The TiVo will automatically resolve the clashes for you as long as some of the shows are repeated. I genuinely cannot remember the last time it didn't record something.

Another good reason to record given the spate of 319 errors. 8-10 presses of the button and they're gone in a matter of seconds.

0 Kudos
tinsoldier27
Tuning in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Thank you, I will bear it in mind.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

These may explain things a little more clearly:

Why can't the BBC keep to their schedules...

Why do I have to record reminders?

0 Kudos