Menu
sezicoolcat
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

walking dead boxset on demand incomplete

Had to ring up last week and complain as series 2 SD was unavailable for me. I was told maybe won't get fixed as it's done on amount of people also having this issue and not many people have SD now and most have seen series 2 already. (I am watching this show for the first time). Well, it came back sometime in the past couple of days, so I've now seen series 2. Low and behold series 3 is now missing. Anyone else?
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: walking dead boxset on demand incomplete

Hi sezicoolcat, 

Thanks for your post and apologies for the missing content. 

We're aware there are a few issues with The Walking Dead at the moment and I've already raised this Smiley Happy

Once we have any news we'll be posting an update.

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
sezicoolcat
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for that Kath. I keep trying it every morning. Can't wait to find out what happens in series 3 :-)

Sarah

0 Kudos
sezicoolcat
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Its there if I choose to find it by going to A-Z rather than the "Whats New" path.

So I am managing to see series 3 now.

Thanks,

Sarah

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi sezicoolcat,

Thank you for posting on the Forum. Sorry to hear that there was a problem with The Walking Dead, Series 3.

I have had a look at this and all of Series 3 (SD and HD) is available going via On Demand> TV> Choose your TV Package (ie. XL)> A-Z. It may no longer be available on What's New because the box-set has been up for a while now, so it's no longer new On Demand. You should also be able to access this via the Collections option.

If you have any further problems, please let me know.

Kind regards.

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos