Menu
pfh1959
Superfast
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

video on demand

I have been trying to watch tinker bell and tinker bell and the pirate fairy both on demand with my grandson but both fail on my tivo box and my daughters box and on my tablet can someone please take a look my I can't access it
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: video on demand

Hi pfh1959

I'm really sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your service at the moment, are you still not able to access the program?

If not, do you get an error message at all? Also, are you able to access / watch any other On Demand content?

I've taken a look at the set top box from our end and we're not detecting any issues at the moment, would you know if this issue occurred at certain times of the day?

We'll talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
pfh1959
Superfast
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Yes I get other on demand but it just these 2 shows on my tivo and my daughters tivo so thought it was a national problem
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi pfh1959,

Thank you for getting back to us Smiley Happy

I'll be happy to help further with getting your On Demand up and running fully again.

As far as I can see there is no national fault with these programmes.  I have taken a look at your boxes remotely and I can see a signal issue that maybe causing this fault.  Can you please power off/on one of the boxes and let me know if this has resolved the On Demand fault you're experiencing?

If you can keep me posted on how you get on, I'm here to help.

I look forward to hearing from you :0

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
pfh1959
Superfast
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I have rebooted my daughters box and get a error code 6093 I have tried a few movies that work ok on demand
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi pfh1959,

Thank you for your quick reply Smiley Happy

Thank you also for rebooting the box and trying again.  I can still see a signal fault so I will arrange for an engineer to call out and get fixed for you.

I will send you a private message with details of the next steps.  (Look for the envelope icon above)

0 Kudos
pfh1959
Superfast
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

After rebooting my tivo box I think the on demand fault is with the HD version of the movie as I can get the SD version now
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi pfh1959,

Thank you for your reply Smiley Happy

This error does usually indicate a 'High Demand' network issue, often SD version will work more frequently than the HD version.  This mainly occurs during peak times but usually after a few attempts the programme will play out for you.

I can see a signal fault that will be contributing to this issue and have sent you a private message with further details.  (Look for the envelope icon above)

Any questions, give me a shout. Smiley Happy

0 Kudos