Menu
Markige
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

v6 Remote code for Yamaha surround sound amp + sound levels lower?

Hey

I've tried some of the codes suggested online for yamaha but none seemed to work

Yamaha Natural Sound AV Receiver HTR-3065

Does anybody have any suggestions or can anybody confirm the definite code for this device? I want to make sure the code is right before going mad, to discount the possibility I'm not clicking everything in the right order Smiley Very Happy

Finally, has anybody else noticed that the sound output is much lower than the old Tivo box? Or is this a setting I can change somewhere?

Thanks,Mark

0 Kudos
Markige
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: v6 Remote code for Yamaha surround sound amp + sound levels lower?

You'd have thought that when virgin sent me to this forum they would make sure they had someone replying to the posts even if it's to say sorry they can't help ...
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Markige,

Welcome to the community.

You should be able to find further codes on our  help link regarding programming your remote here.

I hope you're able to get this working and if you find the right code please let us know.

Kind regards

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Markige
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

^Yes, as mentioned I have tried various codes and that link. None of which worked, so I need somebody to find out exactly which one it is please.......

this forum is quickly becoming the most laughable waste of space idea I've ever experienced!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Markige

The codes are designed to work with TVs primarily so pairing with surround sound systems can be a bit hit and miss. Do you control the volume of the overall system using the TV volume or the separate volume on the surround sound? 

If its using the TV volume, you can pair the remote up to your TV instead and still control the volume of the whole system.

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos