Menu
chriscurtis
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

v+ rebooting

V+ HD box being used as second rebooting 5-6 times a day, have tried full rest but no change. Have of course tried calling the fault in, usual 45 minute wait with 3 straight disconnects, then patched through to offshore call centre where problem just wasn't understood. Can forum team help please ?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: v+ rebooting

The Forum Team here can run diagnostics on your box & book a tech visit if necessary (they may take a day or so to respond). It may be a signal issue, or it could be a failing box. I would encourage you to view any unwatched material on the box before a tech arrives, as if it is the box it will have to be replaced.

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
chriscurtis
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Cheers, will see what happens....

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi chriscurtis

Welcome to the Community, I'm massively sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your set top box rebooting, it's certainly not the service we want for you.

I've not been able to locate your account to run some tests on the set top box from our end unfortunately, so I can do that, would you be able to respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information?

You can view the message by clicking the red envelope on the top left of this page.

Sorry again for the inconvenience this has caused, we're looking forward to putting it right.

Talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos