Menu
M-argaret50th
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

v+box

Hi i have been having a problem i wish to report my v+ box keeps turning off stand by light red on clock stopped eg tried to tape cel big brother bit on side it said failed box turned off and every night  after i turn tv off leaving box on stand by as normal it does this on about hour after it turns off please replace my box i have phoned two weeks ago evety nigjt i pull plug out to reboot it reslly hsd enough now 

Hi my v+box keeps turning it self off every time tv off it turns v+box off stops working tried to tape programmes said box turnef off i don't  turn off its on stsnd by as always 

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: v+box

Hi M-argaret50th,

A warm welcome to the forums Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that you're having troubles with your V+ service right now.  I can see you have an engineer calling round to take a look at this.  It would be great to know how it all went.  Please keep me posted.

I'm here to help if you need me.

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: v+box

Hi M-argaret50th,

A warm welcome to the forums Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that you're having troubles with your V+ service right now.  I can see you have an engineer calling round to take a look at this.  It would be great to know how it all went.  Please keep me posted.

I'm here to help if you need me.

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out