Menu
7ony1
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

v+box not working just comes up with ld 10,20,30

virgin service is crap phone does not work either so cant contact them , used my mobile over two week to try and contact them but been on hold for a total of 67 mins..(  sky here we come..)

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: v+box not working just comes up with ld 10,20,30

Hi there 7ony1, 

Firstly I'd like to welcome you to the forums, and say that I'm really sorry to hear that your V+ box and your telephone line are not working at the moment. 

I've done some testing and can see that the V+ box is showing as offline, which I would expect with those error codes, but I can't see any issue with the telephone line. I'd now have to ask if you've been able to try another phone on the line just to eliminate the phone from being at fault. As the next step would be to get a technician out. You'd need a technician for the TV side of things as well, however the one tech would be able to do both. 

I've sent you a private message in order to get the wheels in motion, please look to the top left of this page and you'll see a red envelope icon, click on this and you'll see my message. 

Many thanks and apologies once more

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: v+box not working just comes up with ld 10,20,30

Hi there 7ony1, 

Just thought I'd check to see if you've been able to see my private message from yesterday as I've not had a reply yet. 

If you'd like me to arrange a technician, please let me know. 

Cheers

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos