Menu
toshyboy53
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

v+box hd box not working

Can i book an engineer online as my v+hd box does not switch on from remote and i have to keep rebooting switching off at the wall, when the programmes start it then keeps cutting out and rebooting itself all the time, think the box needs replaced.

0 Kudos
vircom
Well-informed
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: v+box hd box not working

It could take anything from a day to over a week for one of the Forum team to pick up your request. The official way to report faults and book a service visit is by calling 150 or via web chat.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi toshyboy53,

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you are having an issue with your V+ box Smiley Sad 

I have taken a look at the account and things seem to be looking pretty good with the box. I have sent some hits down the line to help refresh things so if you reboot your V+ box now, is there any difference? 

With replacement V+ boxes, we don't offer them anymore. We'd be looking to upgrade this box to a TiVo® box for you instead. Give the team a call on 150 / 0345 454 1111 so they can get this sorted for you. 

Let us know how it goes. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
HECree
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi - ours has just started doing the same thing. I guess we just have to call and wait for an upgrade which is pretty annoying. I am wandering about moving to a different supplier! 

0 Kudos