Menu
stiv1
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

v box failure

After being hung up after 5 minutes then giving up after another 30 minute wait for 150 support I am lost for help. my v box has totally packed in, anyone know how to get it replaced.

0 Kudos
bsd7
Joining in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: v box failure

I've recently joined virgin and i have 2 box's, the tiro box doesn't work but the other one which doesnt record still work.  The tivo box switches on and all the right lights turn on but gives no picture.  I've tried 3 times to call virgin however the line keeps disconnecting, regretting joining them now, even sky would answer the phone.  

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi stiv1,

Welcome to the Community!

Sorry to hear you've had trouble with your VHD box.

I've located your account and I can see you've had a technician around to fix this for you. How'd it go? Let me know if you get any more issues and I'll take a look.

Also, I apologise for the time it took for you to speak to an agent. I understand how completely frustrating this can be!

All the best Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi bsd7,

Welcome to the Community!

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your TiVo®.

I've tried connecting to the box but it's showing as 'Offline'. If you're still experiencing the same issue, I'd like to send a technician to take a look for you.

I've sent you a private message (purple envelope at the top right of your screen) so I can arrange an appointment.

Look forward to hearing from you!  Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
stiv1
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

the excellent tech sorted the problem but I cannot get over the original ignorant call centre staff, apart from they are hard to understand at the best of time I trust Virgin will be doing something about this

0 Kudos