Menu
tinhat65
Joining in
Message 1 of 15
Flag for a moderator

v HD box error Ld04

Hi wonder if anyone can help my v+HD box has an error Ld04 is there a way to manually reset the box? Its a Samsung if this helps?? Won't switch on..

Thanks
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 15
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: v HD box error Ld04

Hi tinhat65

Welcome to the Community, I'm sorry to learn about the trouble you're experiencing with your TV service at the moment. 

I've been able to locate your account and can see that action has been planned to get this resolved, a new set top box has been sent and I've sent you some tracking information in a private messageMan Happy

I'd love to hear how you get on

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 15
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi tinhat65

Welcome to the Community, I'm sorry to learn about the trouble you're experiencing with your TV service at the moment. 

I've been able to locate your account and can see that action has been planned to get this resolved, a new set top box has been sent and I've sent you some tracking information in a private messageMan Happy

I'd love to hear how you get on

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Soctty123
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Hi there,

I've had the same problem. The box is in my bedroom & I've been having problems with it for a few months now. Now not working at all, going between code Ld01 & Ld04 and back again.

I'd be delighted if someone could help.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Hi Soctty123,

A warm welcome to the community Smiley Happy

I'm sorry that you're also getting error LD01 and LD04 on your V+ box.  I will be happy to help check this out for you.

I have had a look at the box remotely and it is showing 'offline' right now.  Can you please confirm if the box was turned on or off at the time of this post?

Once confirmed I can check further for you.  I look forward to hearing from you.

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Soctty123
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Hi Colette,

Thanks for the reply. The box is turned off, as it doesn't work at all, so no point in having it switched on.

Regards,

Scott

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Hi Scott,

Thanks for the quick reply Smiley Happy

Would you mind turning the box back on for me please?  I will be able to carry out the necessary checks from here for you can take the necessary action to resolve this.  If you can let me know when the box is turned on that would be great Smiley Happy

Collette.

0 Kudos
Soctty123
On our wavelength
Message 7 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Hi Colette,

I'm at work right now, so unable to turn it on unfortunately. I won't be able to turn it on until late tonight.

Regards,

Scott

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Hi Scott,

No worries Smiley Happy  

Chances are the box will still say 'offline' from here as there's no signal connecting to he box which is what the error codes indicate.  I will go ahead an arrange an engineer to call round for you.  I would still like to check the box to be sure, if you don't mind leaving the box turned on tomorrow for me and I will check it then for you.

In the meantime I will send you a private message with details of the next steps for an engineer appointment.

Collette Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
Stevemj66
Joining in
Message 9 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Hello, 

my TiVo box has an error code ld04 I've tried re-booting a number of times but no success please can you help? 

Thanks

steve 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 10 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Hi Steve,

Sorry to hear you're experiencing a loss of service and I would like to welcome you to the community.

I have been able to locate your account to run a couple of checks and I would like to send one of the team out to you to get this fixed so if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of your screen you will see a message waiting for you.

Speak to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

0 Kudos