Menu
jonathanlouis
Knows their stuff
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

using fast forward to watch recordings

it seems to me when using the fast forward button to watch a recording and you press fast forward button via remote and you got the recording length below it just goes slowly but you cant use the ff button to move it faster ive tried it and you cant get it to move faster or am i seeing things it seems to move slow instead off speeding the process up jonni

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: using fast forward to watch recordings

Hello jonathanlouis,

Yes you should be able to make the program fast forward at different speeds when watching a recording. When you press fast forward you should see 3 right facing triangles at the bottom left of your screen that will highlight in red one by one as you continue to press the fast forward button. Make sure your program isn't paused at the time because then it will only move forward slightly each time you press it.

I have added a link below which will show you how it all works with regards to the pause and fast forward functions.

*How to Pause, Fast Forward and Rewind*

I hope this helps.

Any further queries please let me know.

Take care

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Tags (1)
jonathanlouis
Knows their stuff
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: using fast forward to watch recordings

thanks for replying to me rose b i do know the recording functions as 3 lights red green and something else thats helpful thanks jonni
0 Kudos