Menu
Lbf89
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

upgrade

hi im wondering can the tech people upgrade my tv on the forum and how much will it cost me for all the channels except movies and sports on my existing package

THANKS

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: upgrade

You can upgrade online, via your MyVirginMedia account, or you can phone (150 from a Virgin Line or Mobile, 0345 454 1111 from others). I also believe you can use online chat (via "Contact Us" at the bottom of the page). The Forum staff here can only arrange technical assistance, not make package changes.

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
Lbf89
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Is the offer still on for existing customers to get the big kahuna bundle
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

All the "Big" bundles are available to existing customers, minus the timed joining discount that only new customers get.

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi there Lbf89, 

Thank you for asking the question, as nodrogd has advised, we are unable to discuss individual account details via the forums, as we are unable to pass security. We can only give basic advice. 

As you are interested in getting all of the channels (with the exception of Sky Movies and Sky Sports). this would mean you'd be looking at getting the Big Kahuna bundle. The price of this is £49 a month plus £16.99 for the telephone line. There may be some additional charges should we need to send out any equipment. 

The Big Kahuna Bundle would give you our TiVo® service, with the TV XL package, our superfast 152MB broadband and our Talk Weekends phone package. 

We may be able to tailor you bundle to suit your own needs, and this may mean some difference in price. So why not give our Customer service team a call on 150 (From a Virgin Media Landline, or Virgin Media Mobile) or 0345 454 1111 from any other line. Or as nodrogd also says there is the Contact us section at the bottom of this page. 

Which ever way you contact us, you'd be able to get a no obligation quote for services, and can then take some time to think things through. 

I hope this helps. 

Cheers

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos