Menu
daboxa1998
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

tv xl boxsets

I have the tv xl package , what if anything do i get free with regards to boxsets. I dont wnt to start watching then end up with unwanted bills . Thankyou in advance

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: tv xl boxsets

Hello daboxa1998,

Welcome to the community.

The best way to find out is to go into the box sets section and anything that's available to you will say subscribed. You won't be charged to watch box sets you're not subscribed to you will just see a message asking you to upgrade.

I have attached a link for the TV Guide here which will show you what channels are available in your package and these are linked to the box sets in the On Demand section.

I hope this helps.

Kind regards

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: tv xl boxsets

Hello daboxa1998,

Welcome to the community.

The best way to find out is to go into the box sets section and anything that's available to you will say subscribed. You won't be charged to watch box sets you're not subscribed to you will just see a message asking you to upgrade.

I have attached a link for the TV Guide here which will show you what channels are available in your package and these are linked to the box sets in the On Demand section.

I hope this helps.

Kind regards

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide