0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: tv upgrade

Hi wildclan 

Welcome to the community

Sorry to hear that in your email you received it didn't advise of the upgrade to your TV package to include Sky Movie bundle.

If you can contact our Customer Care team on either 150 or 0345 454 1111 in regards to this issue they will be able to inform you if this package has gone onto your account. If it hasn't they can add for you.

Regards

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
wildclan
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

thanks for reply Sam,

unfortunately the upgrade that was discussed over the phone for sky movies doesn't exist so I won't be upgrading,it also took until thursday (4 days) to get it sorted

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi wildclan, 

Thanks for coming back to us on this Smiley Happy

I'm really sorry to hear what was agreed to wasn't actioned. 

Can you tell me a little about what you were offered? I'd like to look into this in more detail.

Let me know.

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
wildclan
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Kath

we discussed the fact that I had been with Virgin Media since they started and was a valued customer,  the customer service person new exactly what my package included and because I had been with Virgin Media a long time there were some special discount offers available.

He told me that there was a sky movies offer of a bundle for the cost of approx. £3.60 per month for an unlimited time, so I said I would try it.

He then said the sky movies would go live within the next 20 minutes and I would get a confirmation email, this didn't happen and the email had got the wrong upgrade on, with no mention of sky movies

Thanks

Wildclan 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Wildclan, 

Thanks for coming back to me on this. 

I've had a little look to see if I could mimic this but I haven't been able to do so. 

I'm really sorry that we've not been able to do this Smiley Sad

If you would like to add movies on then we maybe able to offer it. Speak to the team on 150 / 0345 454 1111 and let me know what they say. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos