Menu
janeypogle
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

tv service

we still dont have any catch up tv after 2 months and now the tv picture keeps freezing does anyone have any idea why this may be happening ????

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: tv service

Have you reported the fault?

The issue may only be affecting your property, usually as a result of the signal levels being out of balance on your cable drop from the cabinet. Virgin will not be aware you have a problem unless you report it in this situation.

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi janeypogle,

Welcome to the Community Forum, I'm sorry that you are having problems with your television service. 

I've been able to access your account via your Forum details and I'm not able to run testing to your V+ box as it's showing offline. If you would like for us to look into the problem, please get back in touch. 

If this is something you need a quick response to, please give us a call on 150 (free from a Virgin Media landline & Virgin Media mobile) or 0345 454 1111 (from any other phone), or contact us via WebChat on Contact Us

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi janeypogle,

I'm checking back with you about the issue you reported with your Virgin Media Digital TV service, as I haven't received a response from you yet.
If you are still having problems with this, please let me know.

Many thanks,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
janeypogle
Joining in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi sorry i havent responded sooner i havent been around much. the problem with the picture freezing seems to have resolved itself but we still have no catch up tv. we have tried rebooting the box a number of times but nothing seems to make any difference it is getting irritating now ..

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi janeypogle,

I'm going to step in to help while Terri_P is away.

What happens when you try and access the Catch Up? Do you get an error message?

Look forward to hearing from you!  Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
janeypogle
Joining in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi
No it doesn't give an error message it just says please wait a minute and stays like that no matter how long you wait

Jane
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi janeypogle,

Thanks for getting back to me!

I've located your account and run some checks and I can see an issue with your signal. I've sent you a private message (purple envelope at the top right of your screen) so I can get this sorted out for you.

Look forward to hearing from you!  Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos