Menu
2bob
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

tv anywhere

tv anywhere is poor cant watch bt sports when im out and about and when im at a friends house I cant watch it when connected to there internet keep saying I have to be connected to my tv media box on same network not much use in that as if im home im going to watch it on the tv

can only use 2 devices where as when I was with sky and used skygo could use 4/5 and could use 4g to watch

I really do hope that this is going to get sorted soon as am thinking of going back to sky

0 Kudos
Mr_K
Well-informed
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: tv anywhere

I use a relatives Sky Go account for streaming sport , it doesn't have any such restrictions , so yes Sky might be a  better option.

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: tv anywhere

Hi 2bob, 

Thanks for your post regarding your feedback with TV Anywhere. 

With regards to the number of devices you can register to watch TV Anywhere with and streaming via 3G/4G, there are no current plans to change these. 

The message you have posted, sounds like you are trying to stream a channel that is not available to be streamed and therefore getting the error message. 

Try streaming channel 4, when connected to your friends wifi. What happens when you do this?

Let us know.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos