Menu
philangst
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

total service loss Leeds 17

Both TV and broadband went off about 15 minutes ago. Is this a fault in the area which is Leeds 17
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Scentnoodle
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: total service loss Leeds 17

Don't know if this is linked but I lost picture and sound quality was dreadful to More4, E4 and E4+1 last night in Leeds 2 around 9pm. More4+1 was fine

0 Kudos
HarryTheHorse
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Same here in Northampton.   There's a service status report listed under TV service that currently says:

"Virgin Media Mail- Unwanted/Junk Mail being received due to filtering issues. Due to the complexity of this fault it is taking longer to fix than expected.

We have identified the problem and an engineer is on their way.

Reference no: F003945611"

Not sure why this affects the TV service.   My box turned off about half an hour ago and wouldn't turn on again even using the main power switch.   But now it's turned itself on again, but no picture and it doesn't respond to the buttons on the box or the remote.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hey all

I'm really sorry to learn about the problems you've been experiencing lately, the outages you've been experiencing look to have been resolved, although if you're still experiencing any issues with your TV service whatsoever, please let me know and I'll take a look right away.

Sorry again for the inconvenience this has caused, 

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos