Menu
jamielle74
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

tivo remote

my tivo remote isn't working and i don't know how to get a replacement!!!!! every time we call we get shoved from pillar to post and get told we don't deal with that! help please.also the tivo box is very slow lately whats happening???

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: tivo remote

Hi jamielle74,

Welcome to the Community!

Sorry to hear you had trouble getting through to our team.

I've located your account and I can see you've been ordered a new TiVo® remote. That's great! Let me know if you need any help setting it up when it arrives.

There's a process you can try to help speed up the box by removing unnecessary background data. Just go to the Home screen and on the remote control press Thumbs Down, Thumbs Up, Play, Play. You'll hear a 'ping' noise and the screen will go blank for a few seconds. Once it comes back on, you should notice the box speed up.

Hope that helps Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi jamielle74,

Welcome to the Community!

Sorry to hear you had trouble getting through to our team.

I've located your account and I can see you've been ordered a new TiVo® remote. That's great! Let me know if you need any help setting it up when it arrives.

There's a process you can try to help speed up the box by removing unnecessary background data. Just go to the Home screen and on the remote control press Thumbs Down, Thumbs Up, Play, Play. You'll hear a 'ping' noise and the screen will go blank for a few seconds. Once it comes back on, you should notice the box speed up.

Hope that helps Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

jamielle74
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

thanks for your help!!!!

0 Kudos