Menu
bobbygunn
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

tivo box

ok people. virgin box number one tivo 1tb possibly first out. wont do anything. tried on off and pinging via phone call to virgin. will only go as far as starting up page then reboots.starting to burn the starting up message on my ma's plasma, not good. any ideas thoughts would be appreciated Smiley Happy

2nd box old samsung hd box. unfortunately theres been least 6 months of procrastinating since it went **bleep** up. its old so guessng it will just get replaced. gutted because got channel4s live new year rave recorded from a few years back. would most definately appreciate any advice of being able to retrieve that. unfortunately ive seen more life in a tramps vest than that box. would appreciate any advice, even if its just to slag me off for not getting it sorted sooner. happy new year peeps

0 Kudos
frank_gm
Community elder
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: tivo box

bobbygunn wrote:

ok people. virgin box number one tivo 1tb possibly first out. wont do anything. tried on off and pinging via phone call to virgin. will only go as far as starting up page then reboots.starting to burn the starting up message on my ma's plasma, not good. any ideas thoughts would be appreciated Smiley Happy

2nd box old samsung hd box. unfortunately theres been least 6 months of procrastinating since it went **bleep** up. its old so guessng it will just get replaced. gutted because got channel4s live new year rave recorded from a few years back. would most definately appreciate any advice of being able to retrieve that. unfortunately ive seen more life in a tramps vest than that box. would appreciate any advice, even if its just to slag me off for not getting it sorted sooner. happy new year peeps

Not quite clear what you mean by the phone call to Virgin. What did they say as it sounds like you need an engineer?

Nice to be able to post again, after their mistake (removed by the Censorship team).
¡No Pasarán!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: tivo box

Hello bobbygunn,

Welcome to the community Smiley Happy

I have located your account but I'm having trouble connecting to the boxes so if you're still experiencing problems please let me know and I'll arrange a technician for you.

Kind regards

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos