Menu
sophow
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

terminating while in contract

Anyone have any advice on how to get out of my contract which ends in june?

the last 6 weeks I've had nothing but poor customer service and appalling TV/broadband services.

Unfortunately  I've had to call customer services at least once a week for the last 6 weeks due to losing TV and or broadband for hours on end and I've frankly had enough.

0 Kudos
Mr_K
Well-informed
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: terminating while in contract

sophow wrote:

Anyone have any advice on how to get out of my contract which ends in june?

the last 6 weeks I've had nothing but poor customer service and appalling TV/broadband services.

Unfortunately  I've had to call customer services at least once a week for the last 6 weeks due to losing TV and or broadband for hours on end and I've frankly had enough.

Well if its been really bad you could argue that they've not filled their side of the contract, and therefore they've been the ones that have broken it.  I expect another price rise soon and that's another get out.  However June isn't too far away so you could always just hang on.  Retentions are the people to speak to to 'negotiate', they are mostly nice & reasonable.  Choose the 'thinking of leaving option'  when ringing.  Forget the normal CS.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: terminating while in contract

Hi sophow,

Welcome to the Community!

Really sorry to hear you've had so much trouble with your service. It's always sad to see a customer dissatisfied to the point of leaving.

If you want to cancel, you'll need to call up as Mr_K has said. If you'd like me to take a look at your services and try and help you out, just check out the private message (purple envelope at the top right of your screen) I've sent you.

Speak soon Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos