Menu
JaydTait
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

space bar on email adress for netflix

Hi im trying to login netflix but my email address has a space in it and i cant seem to find it anywhere, can anyone help please??? Thank you

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: space bar on email adress for netflix

Hi JaydTait

Welcome to the Community, I'm very sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with accessing your Netflix account from your TiVo box.

I'd recommend deleting the entire email and retyping it back in, fingers crossed that will allow you to log inMan Happy

I'd love to hear how it goes

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Tavis75
Well-informed
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: space bar on email adress for netflix

Having a space character in an e-mail address is very unusual, and apparently only supported in the first part of the address (before the @) and when the space is within quotes. I'd suggest a new e-mail address!

A very long shot, you could try plugging a USB keyboard (wired or wireless should work) into the USB socket on the TiVo to see if that lets you type the space, the TiVo supports keyboards but don't know whether Netflix will as well and even if it does whether it would accept the space character.

0 Kudos