Menu
Lorraineba
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

sound and picture out of sync

Audio and vision are out of sync.  I have switched the box off for some time (not a TIVO just a regular box) to see if that fixes it but no...any ideas?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: sound and picture out of sync

Hi Lorraineba

Welcome to the Community, I'm very sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your service recently.

I've been able to locate your account and run some tests on this issue from our end, we're not detecting any known issues in your area at the moment although we're seeing some errors with your set top box.

For that reason, I'd like to arrange for a member of the team to come and take a closer look if you're available? I've sent you information regarding this in a private message, which you can view by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page.

Talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: sound and picture out of sync

Hi Lorraineba

Just checking in to see how the appointment went earlier today?

We'll be here if you need any assistance moving forward, fingers crossed that things are working as they should.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos