Menu
harr5
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

some HD channels pixellated

There was a Virgin media van in our street Thurs or Friday and the services were off for about an hour - since then all 5 boxes are pixellating on certain channels which is really frustrating.  Everytime I phone they just say give it 10mins and reboot - not working and now seriously fed up!

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: some HD channels pixellated

Hello there harr5, 

I'm so sorry to hear that you've been experiencing some poor pictures recently, I've looked into this, and can see that we did become aware of an issue locally, which has now been resolved.

I've run some testing this evening and all levels appear to be spot on, so I'd like to ask if you're still experiencing this issue. 

Please let me know. 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
harr5
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

sky sports still pixellating after 2 weeks.  sometimes the other HD channels do it also, on all boxes

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Harr5,

Thank you for coming back so soon on this. 

I'm sorry that the pixelating has returned shortly after the fix from an outage. 

I've been looking into the TV services and I can see one or more boxes had a slight SNR (Signal to Noise Ratio) fluctuation.

I would like to send an engineer to come have a look and I've sent you a 'Private Message', you can find this by clicking on the little purple envelope near the top right of the page.

Speak to you soon.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos