Menu
chrisbell911
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

slighty jerky picture

Hi, I seem to have a slightly jerky picture, not all the time and quite random, seems to be across all channels. even if you record a program the play back can have a slight jerk/slurrr but no loss of sound or the sound quality. it is annoying hoping someone knows a quick fix thanks.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: slighty jerky picture

Hi Chrisbell911

Welcome to the Virgin Community, I'm sorry to learn about the problems with the picture on your TV service at the moment.

I've been able to locate your account and run some tests on the set top box from our end, we're noticing some minor signal issues and I'd like to arrange for a member of the team to take a closer look as a result.

I've sent you information regarding this in a private message, which you can view by clicking the purple envelope on the top right of this page.

Apologies again for the inconvenience, we're looking forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
orions
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi there, my picture is occasionally jerky, some evenings very annoying, it has been happening for a while now but not all the time.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi orions

I'm really sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your TV service lately, I've been able to locate your account and run some tests on the set top box from our end for you.

We're seeing problems with the box from our end and I'd like to arrange for an engineer to come and see this tooMan Happy

I've sent you this information in a private message, which you can view by clicking the purple envelope on the top right of this page.

We'll talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos