Menu
Highlighted
Johnny1983
Dialled in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

signal drop on tivo.

Hey virgin
I've had signal drop to my tivo twice now. Once Saturday evening. Again last night. I did contact your customer service tech team. The guy sent a signal refresh and reboot to my tivo. Which seemed to fix it. Is this a problem with congestion in my area and on your network? 😕 or is it ageing infrastructure in my area? I've had signal drops in past aswell. All connections are tight. I even had my tivo swapped before Christmas for a new cisco model. Previously Samsung.
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: signal drop on tivo.

Hi Johnny1983,

Thanks for the details!

I've run diagnostics on your equipment and everything is looking healthy at this end. How's it been since? Has it gone down at all?

Speak soon Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Johnny1983,

Thanks for getting in touch with us!

Sorry to hear you're having a bit of TiVo® trouble.

I'd like to check this out for you but I can't seem to locate your account. I've sent you a private message (purple envelope at the top right of your screen) so I can grab some details.

Josh

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Johnny1983,

Thanks for the details!

I've run diagnostics on your equipment and everything is looking healthy at this end. How's it been since? Has it gone down at all?

Josh

Johnny1983
Dialled in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hey Josh
My receivers both seem okay at this moment in time. I watched crocodile dundee on sky cinema last night which I had previously recorded with no problems. Im still having trouble with you tube on both receivers. Sisco and Samsung models. I guess this is an on going issue with you and Google? Date for repair is 21st April. Ive been told. Will the repair to the app be a software update to my receivers? 😕
0 Kudos